Thank you for supporting an independently run business! 🏳️🌈 Free shipping on USA orders over $60 🐐
Regular price $ 11.99
Join friends Malia, Rico, Max, Sam, and Alexis as they talk about all the weird and exciting parts of growing up! This supportive group of friends are guides for some tricky subjects. Using comics, activities, and examples, they give encouragement and context for new and confusing feelings and experiences.
Inclusive of different kinds of genders, sexualities, and other identities, they talk about important topics like:
● Bodies, including puberty, body parts, and body image
● Sexual and gender identity
● Gender roles and stereotypes
● Crushes, relationships, and sexual feelings
● Boundaries and consent
● The media and cultural messages, specifically around bodies and sex
● How to be sensitive, kind, accepting, and mature
● Where to look for more information, support, and help
A fun and easy-to-read guide from expert sex educators that gives readers a good basis and an age-appropriate start with sex, bodies and relationships education! The perfect complement to any school curriculum.
Format: Original Graphic Novel, Softcover
Published by Oni Press