The Nib Issue 2: Family
Regular price $ 14.95
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Nicole Georges interviews Alison Bechdel about how writing a memoir changed her family and herself.
- Ryan Devereaux of The Intercept reports on a Brazilian father and son separated at the border, illustrated by Katie Wheeler.
- Mathew and Jake New, a pair of twin brothers attend a twins festival in Twinsberg, Ohio, to report back on their findings.
- Four queer cartoonists on how they are defining family for themselves—L. Nichols, Luke Healy, Robyn Jordan, and Archie Bongiovanni.
- Features by Sarah Glidden, Mike Dawson, Maki Naro, Andy Warner and Eleri Harris.
- Dispatches by Emily Flake, Matt Bors, Teddy Hose, Vreni Stollberger, Joe Decie, Chelsea Saunders, Keith Knight and Andy Warner.
- Strips by Kendra Wells, Ruben Bolling, Nomi Kane, Matt Lubchansky, Jon Rosenberg, Gemma Correll, Joey Alison Sayers and Ben Passmore.
- Stats by Olivia Walch, contributions by Erlend Sandøy and Sim Mau, with covers and illustrations by Jillian Tamaki.
Published by The Nib.
You might also like
Regular price $ 17.99
Regular price $ 14.99
Regular price $ 5.00